Another really late post! After the Hong Kong and Palawan trip we had, stress levels got high due to my fast-approaching thesis defense but I was able to push through. I made it. I got out alive. And I got my life back together again! Here’s what the last part of 2015 and the first part of 2016 looked like for me:
- Collin and I celebrated the end of our college lives with happy faces and hungry stomachs.
- Spent Christmas at California with my family. Bonded with my brothers over a good board game and met my niece for the first time!
- Went to Riverside for Christmas Eve and just enjoyed the chilly night filled with lights and hot chocolate.
- The Christmas vacation only lasted for 2 weeks and then after that I headed back to Manila. Lots of cuddling with my cat ensued and then I bade adieu to my boyfriend who then left for California.
- After n months of not seeing Nica, we had the time to hang out and spend the afternoon together with Collin! It was my first time to eat ravioli and oh my lord was it delicious.
- Lots of hanging out with friends happened! I joined college friends and we went to Bonifacio Global City, grabbed food with Marchele and Ann and Ann & I joined my brother and his girlfriend as we visited churches in Tagaytay and Lipa.
Have an awesome day and do great things!