Ah! I made a new blog! It feels weird to be at a new blogging platform after using Blogger for so many years but I think this will be a good kind of change for me. It’s 2016 and things are changing and I’m planning to change and move with the tides. And so to start this blog, I would like to state 25 facts about myself to let you know who I am as a person (I’m pretty boring, honestly).
- I graduated college with a degree in Biochemistry. Still don’t know if I actually know Biochemistry but it was a good 4 1/2 years of my life
- I was born and raised here in the Philippines
- Favorite foods: spicy and/or breakfast food
- I have a male cat named Zoey and he owns me
- The blog’s name is beyapi because be-ya is how you pronounce Bea (my first name) and pi for the first letter of my last name P. Bea P = beyapi
- I’ve been blogging since I was 12 over at blogger, multiply, xanga and other blogging platforms I couldn’t even remember
- I’m 5’3″ in case you were wondering because I love finding out people’s heights
- I plan to have a career in scientific research because I just want to know more about the world and how shit works
- Oh right, I curse a lot
- Fatal flaw: laziness
- I’m very very introverted and shy but I’m trying to get through it
- I live for conversations about dreams and aspirations
- Being in nature just brings out the best feelings
- Water is the best drink ever
- My music preferences include hiphop, r&b, electronic, indie, pop rock… basically any genre that can make me dance and/or me feel things
- My love for books began when I started reading the Women’s Murder Club series
- I currently have an obsession for Kristen Wiig. She’s so beautiful and talented and funny! Tell me I’m not the only one obsessed with her!
- I enjoy pillow talks and cuddles with my boyfriend, Xed.
- I love dancing and singing even though I’m not really good at both
- But! I used to dance when I was in high school. Good freakin’ times
- I love geeking out over LOTR, Playstation games, Game of Thrones and recently, Star Wars
- I really wish I could live in a place where biking is the most accepted and efficient form of transportation second to trains and buses.
- I’m still wondering why House M.D. had to end the way it ended. It was the best TV show I have ever watched
- I love meeting people and learning about them but my social anxiety gets in the way BUT I’m working on it!
- I made this blog so I can have a creative outlet and it can serve as my own tiny space in the internet that is mine and that I have created.
I was planning to make this into 50 facts but that’s way too many. I’d love to know a few facts about you! Comment down below no matter how mundane or crazy or weird they are.